- Euler variables are a useful way to save a rotation, by tracking how much something should rotate in the x, y, and z axis.
- You can use Tab and Shift+Tab to indent and unindent whole blocks of code.
- The logical operators && (AND), || (OR), and ! (NOT) can be combined to make complex conditions in your if statements.
- With &&, both the left and right conditions must be true for the whole statement to evaluate to true
- With ||, only one of the conditions needs to be true for it to evaluate to true.
- You can also combine ! with = to check if something does NOT equal a value.
- You can comment code to skip it with Ctrl + /
- Function parameters let you send a value to a variable and change the way the code executes based on that value.
- Function returns can be used to stop a function early and give back a new computed value.
You don’t have access to this lesson
Please register or sign in to access the course content.